Here are some pickup lines that may work on me at this point in my life (41 and tired most of the time :)
- "I'll let you sleep."
- "Hugh Jackman is my cousin." Even if there was a remote chance to meet Hugh, I would be tempted.
- "Here's a picture of my villa in Tuscany." Remember that Diane Lane movie, The Tuscan Sun? Check me out thinking that I'm in Diane Lane's league. Hey, this is fantasy!
- "I have a chocolate shop." Maybe he needs a counter girl? Just think of all that chocolate on hand. (I'm really improvising here as I type. Am I making any sense? Can you tell that I'm wiped out today?)
- "I'd like to hear your point of view." A man who wants me to talk? That is tempting.
- "Parlez-vous francais?" The accent gets me every time.
- "You never have to do laundry again." Now I know many of you would take a minute to consider that one.
See you all soon!