- Remind me that I can't put off cleaning the deck furniture anymore. I'm missing all these outside dining opportunities. I also need to get the bee guy to come and battle the buzzing acrobats who dive at me whenever I step on the deck.
- I need to take a picture of me for the blog when my new curly-do is less reminiscent of Kramer from Seinfeld. You should see how wacky it looks after a day outside in the humidity.
- Jillian said to me this morning, "Mommy, why don't you paint too?" She was looking at all my favorite prints hanging on our walls. I wonder if that would be a good idea. If it looks like finger paint, I could call it abstract. At least, Jillian would be my favorable critic :)
- I'm still running into non-bloggers who look at me a little funny when I mention that I love to blog. You would think I mentioned something kinky or strange.
- My house is overrun with dessert choices lately. This is not a good thing for easily tempted me.
- Did I tell you about how I was hit in the head with a toy watering can at the kiddie pool the other day? Gratefully, I wasn't knocked out cold. That would've been a sight for the town.
- I have one teenager in the house, but I feel like my other three kiddos are in teen training. Is a typical teen attitude contagious?
- I braided the hair of some of Jillian's dolls. It was an hour long event.
- Take this advice from me: Don't chase after a 10 year in 90 degree heat. I should have listened to my husband who watched from his cool seat inside.
- Well, the cordless phone almost fell on my little one's head. She's crying now, so off I go to comfort her. I bet she'll bring in more Barbies for hairstyling. I won't make them look like Kramer!
Monday, July 5, 2010
Kelly Goes Random!
This is my third attempt at a random post today. It seems like there is always someone yelling, "Hey Mom I need..." Now that three of them are happily engrossed in Spongebob's world, I'll hide away in my little corner and type away.