I thought it would be fun to have two lists: fantasy and reality.
So as I figuratively close my eyes, I'll try to fantasize about what I could be up to in 10 years. Let's pretend that I could possibly be saying these things at the sexy age of 51!
- "My abs miraculously tighten overnight."
- "My children, I appreciate your gift of this beach house."
- "Tell Hugh (Jackman) that I'll be ready for our tennis lesson shortly."
- "I just love eating those delicious calorie free chocolate chip muffins!"
- "Me? You would like me to read my poetry for the President?"
- "You have to strengthen my eyeglasses prescription again???"
- "Honey, I'm still waiting for a conversation topic from you."
- "My son, please don't tell me that you really got married in Vegas."
- "I guess the gray is here to stay. I need my color fix pronto."
- "I'm so happy that I self-published my poetry."