- A peaceful dinner. Four kids with four opinions, four up and down moods, and four volume levels. It can get loud when we're passing the mashed potatoes around. Excitement and energy are fun outside, but sometimes it's necessary to calm the troops so we can eat with some sanity. The boys can get into some heated sports debates. Testosterone overload!
- Dancing around with my MP3 player. I'm addicted officially. What a great stress reliever.
- "Mom, look what I did." Love when the kids smile about accomplishing a new task.
- Reading 25 plus pages of my book in one sitting. I like having the chance to fully dive into the story. Sometimes, I only get the chance to read a page or two. Sleep takes over many nights.
- All my blogging friendships make me so happy. I can't imagine my life without all of you helping me get through each day :)
- Watching one of my taped shows (Project Runway, So You Think You Can Dance) with hubby. I know that he would rather watch one of his shows (24, CSI), but I love that he wants to give me that happiness for an hour or so.
- "Mom, I'll help him with his homework." It's nice to see the boys work together and help each other. Wrestling-free time is always good to me.
- Laughing makes me happy. The right line in a movie can keep me smiling all day. I will use YouTube to find one of my favorite comedy scenes when I need a quick pick me up.
- My love affair with chocolate.
- I love you's and hugs from my kids. Happiness off the charts!
Thanks to Susan for tagging me to make my happy list. Thanks to Kim and Glenn for passing this sweet award on to me, so now I would like to share this award with these blogging friends. I wish I could list all of you :) That would be a HUGE list!
Christy over at LIVE and learn
Jenn over at A Blonde in SwedenAleta over at Fleur de Aleta
Trudy over at Third Time's A Charm!
Vicky over at The Westra World
Randi over at Foreign QuangDani over at Dani's Daily Drop
Mandy over at Mandy's Life After 30
I can't resist everyone, here goes: "Don't Worry, Be Happy" Are you singing the song in your head now? Sorry about that :)