I need you guys to help me prioritize my to-do list today. What do you think I should definitely get done on this Labor Day?
- Have my sons pick up 41 little cars in their toy room?
- Hope my daughter doesn't drop 41 cheerios on the floor?
- Should I read for 41 minutes straight without interruption?
- Can I manage 41 jumping jacks?
- Try to fit 41 candles on my pink birthday cake?
I told my 6 year old that I was 23 today. He scrunched up his little face and said, "Really?, Mom I thought you were like 50!" Geez, I guess I can't even fool that young man :)
Birthday cake is on my approved list of indulgences today! Love those treats! Hopefully, birthday calories just fade away...