Marty is a wonderfully talented writer over at Dark Star Discovery. There is a regal, powerful quality to Marty's writing. His love of words is evident in every line he writes. Marty honored me with the "Premios Dardo" award, which roughly translates to "Top Dart". Thank you so much for this award, Marty. I really appreciate this kind recognition of my blog :)
This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values everyday.
Here are the rules for this award:
- Accept and post the award on your blog.
- Link to the person from whom you received it
- Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment.
- Let them know they’ve been chosen for this award.
I would like to pass this award to these blogging friends:
- Joanne, over at Whole Latte Life
- Luci, over at Divinely Written
- Kim, over at The Child
- Sara, over at Living the "Artist's Way"
- Kelly, over at This & That
- Shabby Girl, over at A Fish's Beach Wishes
- Dani, over at Dani's Daily Drop
- Mervat, over at The Writing Instinct
- Ana, over at The Writer Today
- Sabrina, over at nouns make verbs...
- The Write Girl, over at Write in Motion
- Judith, over at The Being Brand
- Tabitha, over at Fresh Mommy
- CDB, over at Fingers and Paws
- Jenners (the one and only) over at Life With A Little One and More