- I'm still watching a Scooby-Doo movie after my little one fell asleep. You think I would run over and finally watch the Grey's Anatomy finale. I still don't know what happened.
- I pay way too much attention to that exercise dynamo Sportacus from Lazytown. There is something about that guy from Iceland:)
- I answered the door wearing 4 oddly placed ponytails. Beauty parlor play time.
- I did not freak when I saw my kids' use my favorite poetry anthology as a coaster. At least, they thought about keeping the table clean for once.
- I let my two, tired, bored kids tie me up with a jump rope to kill time at an exceptionally long soccer practice. They enjoyed watching Mommy squirm; I enjoyed the whining free moment.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Home too long
I know I've been home too long with the kids when...