Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Here's my entry for Jenners' Contest!

Jenners, the fun and creative mind over at Life With A Little One And More, invites her fellow bloggers to think up a horribly written first sentence for an imaginary novel. Here is my entry to the contest:

Clutching my fuzzy mallard, I felt my heart leap when I heard his morning duck call serenade outside my window. -- Confessions of a Duck Hunter's Wife

Check out Jenners' blog to see more entries and read some of her great posts!!

6 comments:

Jenners said...

Great one! I love it! I'm so loving the diversity of all the entries! Thank you for playing! I hope you had fun!

LuAnn said...

That is a dandy!!! I will have to give it a try.

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness, that reminds me of my first college roommate, who was a bit weird. She collected mallards and really did clutch fuzzy ones, probably while dreaming of her future duck hunter!

A Closet Writer said...

Your opening line made me laugh! It's a great opener.

Lucia said...

Sounds very intriguing, will have to check it out later!

CDB said...

This is a hoot! (no pun intended.) I played as well, I love this game.