1. Bookmarks: I'm reading again!
2. E-mail: My chance to talk to other adults when the kids are busy.
3. Calculators: I think my brain can no longer handle basic math.
4. Chips: You say "potato"; I say "CHOCOLATE."
5. Sunshine: Please stay with us here in NY a little longer.
6. Color: Love all the colorful brushstrokes in the prints that surround me.
7. Jokes: We are like an improv group up at the bus stop.
8. Paths: I'm very grateful for any ice-free path on my driveway.
9. Gordon: I'm enjoying watching BBC's show on Ramsey's best restaurant search.
10. Hugh: Are you excited? Hugh Jackman is on Oprah today. DVR is ready.
One more thing that I'm loving on this Thursday. I have a new photographer (Ryan from ArborView) over at Write With Pictures who is sharing his amazing photos to inspire the writer in each of you. If you have a moment, please drop by my little writing blog and welcome Ryan with a haiku or two.
Thanks again Teresha for this fun weekly meme! Give Marlie a hug for me :)