I dare to answer The Queen's questions today in "The Back to Fools Meme." The Queen presents us with this quiz "for those quietly insane adults hanging around after the kids have returned to school." My kids are still home, but I'll try and type this post as they circle around me :)
- Do you know your primary colors? Describe for me, if you will, the colors red, blue and green to a blind person.
My response: Red is a dramatic burst of energy. Blue is like a cool summer's breeze. Green is Nature's symphony.
- What was your adult summer reading?
My response: Job listings and board game directions for some off the wall kid games. My "Mommy sanity please read me pile" of books is calling me each night.
- When you assembled your clothes last night for today's activities - you did do that, didn't you? - what did you choose to wear?
My response: I gracefully chose the outfit sitting on top of my clean laundry basket. Maybe tomorrow I'll put on my ballgown :)
- What's in your lunchbox?
My response: A brownie with a PB&J sandwich on the side. Don't tell Jillian Michaels!
- Imagine that your teacher is your fantasy crush. What would you bring her/him on the first day of school? Hmmmmm???
My response: Okay, I need a minute to compose myself. Hugh Jackman teaching biology. I would definitely pass that exam! I would bring him a microphone so I could hear that accent from the back of the room.
- No rest for the weary. Your child's teacher just called. A big ole' bully knocked your precious one into a locker for no good reason at all.
What is your response to the principal?
My response: "Great job with that anti-bullying campaign. Ha!"
- You have been given a pair of scissors, a glue stick and copy of Entertainment Weekly. Whose picture do you cut out and who do you glue to your headboard?
My response: I bet you all think you know the answer. LOL. I take the fifth.
- TEN POINT BONUS QUESTION! Now that you have time to watch all those Gilligan's Island reruns, tell me....What was the Professor really doing with Mary Ann all that time they were lost in the jungle?
My response: The tango...trigonometry...swapping clothes....hmmmm
"If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the time, the insane asylums would be filled with mothers." - Edgar W. Howe
Enjoy your Tuesday everyone! This was fun.