- Back to the Barbies. My daughter has now decided that the Barbies like to take possession of my couch throughout the day. She lines them up in a specific way and guards them vigilantly when the "brothers" dare to go within 10 feet of the dolls. You would think that my skinny Barbie audience would deter me from eating that last piece of cake.
- I know that I owe you a post about my latest hair salon experience. I want to post a picture or two, but my hair is not cooperating. I hope that this curly top mad professor look does not become a regular thing. The heat is not helping me in this department.
- I told my daughter that I would like to take her to the museum. She said, "What's that place?" I told her about the paintings and sculptures. She said, "Mommy, our walls are full of paintings. Why don't you start your own museum?" I hate an empty wall. You should see how fast I put up a print or painting when I have a few extra dollars.
- Do some of you remember when I posted about my yoga tape of an instructor named Mr. Finger? (I'll pause as you giggle.) My oldest son put the tape in the VCR (yes, I still have one of those ancient gadgets.) and preceded to have a laugh party with his brothers as Mr. Finger got into some tricky poses. I really need to make sure that I do this tape without the boys around. Their laughing will not help me stay all yoga serious.
- Am I rambling too much? It's funny how I find blogging often to be my most satisfying "conversation" of the day. Is that sad? LOL.
- I'm starting to think that my kids have made up a schedule entitled, "How to Make Mom Lose It Within 10 Minutes." There are days when it seems like they take shifts to drive me crazy. I'll have a bit of trouble with one kid, and then after it is somewhat resolved, I find that the next one starts up. Usually, this happens around my lunchtime. I just look up and say something like, "Can't Mom just eat her sandwich in peace for 2 minutes?"
- Should I move away from the pink template? I don't feel so pink anymore. My problem is that my daughter has given this template her stamp of approval. When I'm blogging, I don't want her over my shoulder saying, "Mom, where's the pink? I hate the new color. Mom stop blogging." I think I just convinced myself to stay pink.
- As my husband is snoring away, I'm thinking to myself, "Wonder if Angelina is listening to Brad snore right now too? If he does, is there such a thing as a sexy snorer?"
- My seven year old has said, "I'm bored" around 10 times a day over the past 2 days. If he keeps it up, I think I'm going to encourage him to turn it into a rap song or something. At least, it would be more entertaining.
Thanks for listening as always. See you soon!