- Organize the avalanche closet.
- Give away those pink shorts that I haven't worn since 1990.
- Don't let the bees win as I try to eat lunch on my deck.
- Take that leap and finally eat a plum.
- Venture into the attic to find tag sale items.
- Impress my snoozing kids with my art "knowledge" when we visit the museum.
- Speed up my sun lotion application time for each kid. 4 kids + hubby = lots of lotion.
- Read for pleasure again. Ooh, that sounds heavenly!
- Be brave and color my hair once and for all. The grays are mocking me.
- Stop running for cover when I see that neighbor who gives me the cold shoulder. At least, her son doesn't bully my guy anymore.
- Record "STOP THAT!" and play it on demand when kids get into mischief. It may be on continuously some days :)
- Graciously accept that at least one of my 4 bathing suits is somewhat flattering. I have to say this mantra as I look in the mirror, "It looks okay. It looks okay."
- Sneak in some school review work for my rascals before their brains go too mushy.
- Get my poetic hat back on. Hope it still fits.
- Find hubby a job, or join the circus. How would I look in those big clown shoes?
Friday, June 18, 2010
Hmm, what should I do this summer?
I wonder if I can think of 15 things that I would like to do this summer. Okay, I'll put down my forkfull of mashed potatoes to give it a shot.