Jenners must know that I need to play a game tonight. My always creatively inspired friend asks that we think of some six word memoirs. Let's see what comes to mind right now.
- Hit her head so many times.
- Wished blog buddies lived next door.
- Chocolate addiction could not be tamed.
- Peaks and valleys in her poetry.
- Instinctively responded to every crying child.
- Did not have all the answers.
- Court jester to princes and princess.
- Dreamed to live the Impressionist's view
- Typed, typed, typed, typed, typed, typed