- I feel guilt because I'm too tired for snuggle time with hubby. I love my pillow at 11:30.
- I have way too many socks to sort.
- I know how many calories are in my chocolate chip muffin from Dunkin' Donuts. Last night, I forced myself to have temporary amnesia.
- I had a temporary filling put in one of my upper left teeth. I can't eat candy or cookies for two weeks, so you see why I went the muffin route. I'm not too good at chewing on one side.
- I have no idea who is on American Idol this year. I'm also clueless about the Amazing Race contestants. I've fallen off the reality show bandwagon.
- I was thinking about trying to play tennis, but I fear that I'm not coordinated enough to serve the ball right.
- What are my two middle boys storing under the bed? It's dark and mysterious under there. I wonder if anything will bite me if I try to investigate.
- I bought the hair color. Now I need to actually apply the hair color. Hopefully, this Saturday.
- My 10 year old and I are having multiplication/division battles each day. He zones out big time when I give him practice problems. I have to think of some way to get him to focus. Maybe I'll dangle a pizza slice on a stick as incentive.
- I just stretched today after a long hiatus from exercise. I think my muscles enjoyed the exercise free time too much. They fought me with a few new aches.
- My 10 year old minivan is rumbling a lot at the bus stop. I feel like I'm the mom with the jalopy compared to some of those scratch-free SUV's parked next to me.
- My daughter is fighting the hairbrush these days.
So many knots, so little time.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
A little random rambling
Can't stop those random thoughts on Thursday...