- My oldest son likes to remind me that he is quickly approaching my height each day. He can't wait until he can pat me on the head.
- Have you ever had a giggling contest with two preschoolers? It can be a fun and wild time :)
- Soccer season is about to start. Jillian has told me that she "will not go on those muddy fields even for one minute!" I think she was Scarlett O'Hara in a prior life. Where is her parasol?
- My gray hair laughs at me every morning. I have go to battle against them soon. I just need Jillian to go to bed at a decent hour. I want to do the coloring when I'm all alone. I don't want any interruptions or comments. I can imagine what the boys would say.
- I want to go bike riding again. The other day, I went to get the bike. I didn't realize that my hubby took it apart to fit it in the garage. Maybe I'll try it as a unicycle!
- I'm getting some great study time in with my 10 year old at the bus stop. He's a captive audience. No escape. I pray some things are sinking into that surfer dude brain :)
- My favorite Jillian saying this week: "Mommy, we're the girl team. We can do anything!"
Thursday, March 25, 2010
"Mom, Are You Rambling Again?"
It's Thursday so I feel a moment of rambling is about to begin. Brace yourselves :)