- I'm looking at my wedding picture as I type. What made me think that a giant bow on the back of my wedding gown was a good idea?
- My muscles are not thrilled that I shoveled wet, heavy snow yesterday.
- I caught up on "Grey's Anatomy" last night. It's been a long time since I saw what was going on with all those frisky doctors. I like the sarcastic dialogue. Good looking surgeons too.
- I'm giving a mini guitar lesson to Joe before I make meatballs tonight. He has been asking me all day. I hope that I can give enough time to him. At least, I know that he'll be happy with the meatballs. His favorite dish of all time.
- I'm due for new eyeglasses. My daughter highly recommends pink ones. I think I better not bring her to the eyeglass place.
- I wish I could get up really early to do yoga before I start my day. I'm such a zombie at 6 a.m. I'm lucky that I give the right lunch to the right kid.
- Has anyone else entered the messy world of "moon sand" with their kids? Fun for them; hassle for me. What was I thinking?
- Jillian only wants girls around her. She asked my husband if he could change into a girl.
- I'm wearing my husband's sweat socks today. I'm getting way too relaxed in my fashion sense.
- The kids were dismissed early due to snowy weather conditions today. I feel like a cruise director trying to give them activities all day.
- Looks like I'm going to play the game "Othello" now. Remember that one? I'm also drawing "funny guys" for Jillian with markers too.
- My oldest wants to go ice skating. I wish we had natural rinks nearby. I need to drive at least 30 minutes to get to a rink. He told me that Wayne Gretzky made his own rinks as a kid. I better keep the hose away from him :)
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Let's be random
Another Thursday of rambling thoughts...