- Would you rather swim in a pool or lake? A nice, cool pool is just right for me. I wish I could spend time in a pool all year round. When I was a kid, my parents would take us to a lake every summer. We loved swimming around the lake and exploring the surrounding woods. My lake exploring days are over.
- Where do you do most of your internetting, from a desktop or a laptop? Some days I spend more time with my laptop than Hubby. Laptop never asks about what's for dinner :)
- What did you do today? Laundry, dishes, blogging. My usual trio. Also, I took my sister to her CPR training class. It's a prerequisite for the LPN program that she is entering in September. I took her son and my kids to McDonald's for lunch. I think every other mother had the same idea. It was a zoo. Now the challenge is to keep the kids from wrestling each other downstairs. They are out of my sight so I better hurry up with this post :)
- Have you had enough of this cool rainy summer? Rain, rain go away.
- Chocolate pudding or butterscotch? I bow to you chocolate. You definitely have a way with me!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Some interview questions
Shan, over at Tales From The Fairy Blogmother, is hosting "Knowing Me, Knowing You", and asks these interview questions for August: