Let's play Friday High Five with Angela, over at Angela's Adventures and Minor Mishaps.
FIVE THINGS I SAID TO MYSELF AT THE POOL TODAY
- If I close my eyes, maybe I can pretend this is the Riviera.
- That guy has one hairy back. He turned around. His chest is hairier!
- Looks like I missed shaving that part of my leg. Oops!
- Her bikini top looks like it's about to pop a strap.
- I think this 4 year old linebacker is about to tackle my daughter in the wading pool. Having sat here for an hour in one foot of water, I wonder if my legs will be able to spring into action to stop this ultimate collision. Where is this kid's mama?