- I have so much spring cleaning to do. I usually have at least my windows done by now. The weather has been very rainy which keeps me from tackling the window project. I want to go through my closets and purge out all the unnecessary stuff and junk soon.
- I still have to get my first garden underway. Again the weather has not been so welcoming lately to this first time gardener. I have to get on the flower track soon. My kids ask me about it every day.
- Clutzy me screwed up my nightly walk for exercise and sanity plan. My ankle is less swollen today. I truly looked like Big Foot for three days.
- I have a gift card since Christmas. I was going to buy myself some new jeans but I never get around to the mall for me. As you all know too well, it is practically impossible to buy something for yourself when the kids are with you. Now I'll focus on cute summer items. Hopefully, I'll get to the store for me before September. I did manage to get sneakers for two of the boys this Saturday.
- Eating better. I was going to be a good girl and cut down on my chocolate and sugary desserts. It's so tough especially at night when I love my one on one time with chocolate. Sorry hubby, but chocolate is hard to resist!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Good Intentions; Poor Follow Through
If I write this list down, maybe I can get some of these things accomplished. It is such a busy time here at my house. We're out at school or soccer activities most afternoons.