Time to play Friday High Five with Angela, over at Angela's Adventures and Minor Mishaps. If you would like to play along, please run over to Angela's and link up!
My husband and I are in a romantic dry spell. Where are those energetic days of our 20's?
TOP 5 REASONS FOR ROMANTIC SHUT DOWN IN MY HOUSEWe definitely need some quality and quantity time together :) In the morning, I tell myself to try and make the time that night. By 9 p.m., I'm wiped out and so go my plans. Oh well, at least I have my book and my chocolate. Sorry hubby off in your snoring world :) Love you anyway!
- Husband is tired. Sleeping and snoring on the recliner.
- Wife is exhausted. (You see how I upgrade my level of fatigue ten notches!)
- Messy house elves must run through my house to create tons of disorder at night.
- Wife feels not too glamorous. Pony tail, sweats, possibly feeling "bloated".
- Husband's snoring serenades just don't get wife in the mood.
Happy Friday everyone!!