Monday, April 13, 2009

Family feud game


Fun loving Jenners, over at Life with a Little One and More, has another great game idea. This game is the blogger version of the old game show Family Feud. I'll post a question, and hopefully, you'll put your answers in my comment section. Remember that answers cannot be duplicated. It should be fun to see what everyone comes up with! If you would like to participate with your own question, please drop by Jenners' blog and link up with Mr. Linky!

So here's my question:

NAME A CREATIVE EXCUSE TO GET OUT OF MAKING WHOOPIE!
YOU SEE HOW I USED GAME SHOW LINGO TO KEEP MY BLOG SORT OF FAMILY FRIENDLY:)

11 comments:

G. B. Miller said...

Not tonight dear, my legs hurt.

Michelle said...

I kept thinking: THE game show "Lingo" and was confused.

And my excuse? I've got my period right now. I've got a million of 'em if you need more ;) (And that really didn't come out quite right but can't figure out how to rephrase it)

The Write Girl said...

Lol, I'm sort of stumped on this one.
How about: I didn't visit my fried Marsha? You know, the bikini waxer. : )

Jenners said...

Ooooooo! Good one! I love it! And I love the reference to The Newlywed Show!

How about:

I just put new sheets on the bed and I don't want them messed up.

CDB said...

"I'm sorry sweetie, I just HAVE to finish this blog post!" (:

Kitten said...

"Not tonight, there's a Scrabulous tournament on Facebook."

Kari said...

"Ooo, you're going to want to stay away from me, I think I'm getting sick."

T Rex Mom said...

I've only ever passed 2-3 times in our entire marriage (nearly 8 years now). And all I had to say was "Can I take a reign check? I'm pretty tired." He's always been totally fine with that. He, on the other hand, has never passed!

I love Jenners' games! Glad you're participating.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

These are all too funny....Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you will come back soon and meet Baby JACK.

I love your blog.

rachel... said...

I have used: Oh my god, I feel sick. I think your mother poisoned me.

Christy said...

Not in your parent's house!!