Monday, January 26, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello everyone! I'm excited about this opportunity to share "my voice" with you. As a mom of 4 children, I find myself so caught up in the kids' activities and interests that I forget what it is like to have an adult conversation : ) Blogging is a perfect forum for stay at home moms like myself who need a quick way to jump into the world's ongoing conversation and hopefully once again, shape a personal voice.

Since I'm a true rookie to this process, I'll begin with a loose format and post on a variety of topics that interest me. For example, I will probably blog a lot about raising kids, education, family activities and overall joys and pressures of motherhood. I also will attempt to share my views on art and literature. Two of my favorite topics especially back in my undergrad days! That seems like a century ago : )

I need to end this introduction blog since my three year old is looking for me to watch a Disney movie with her. She's pulling on my leg, so goodbye for now. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Lori Lynn said...

Good luck with your new blog! I started a new one this month too! San Pedro Daily Photo.
Lori Lynn