Friday, January 30, 2009

Blogging Rookie

I really look forward to blogging each day. This is an easy way to share opinions, insights and images in a welcoming format. I'm so impressed by all the interesting, creative blogs that are out there. Visually, many of the blogs just blow me away. I love the way they are organized. I like that these creative bloggers know how to "charm" the reader with wonderful images and witty quotes. I'm a true rookie to this process, and I want to jazz up my blog as soon as possible. It looks like I have a good amount of blogging homework ahead of me. I'll try and squeeze my self-directed blogging "tutorials" in between a couple of batches of laundry : ) Housework can be a tough taskmaster some days :)

Thanks to all you great bloggers! I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can.

No comments: