- I can mold brownie crumbs from the pan into a decent size chocolate morsel at lunch.
- Now my belly's itchy...ugh! poison ivy please leave me be.
- Jillian loved moving in slow motion during her ballet class.
- I guess I should have the cleanest house in town since I'm kid free for 3 hours. Can I have the whole school year to reach that goal? Please??
- Haven't seen Maury Povich show in years. Whole lotta screaming and carrying on gets ratings apparently.
- My kids think that my 4th grade religion class today will walk all over me. They said that I can't make a tough enough face. I'll try to win them over with charm. No chocolate bribery allowed...figures.
- My 25 year high school reunion is coming up. Please tell me that the reunion committee rounded up that number by a decade.
- Apparently, the closest I'm getting to a fantasy experience is playing in my son's fantasy hockey league.
- I need a poetry pick me up or something. The words are not happening. I need to calm this moving mind.
- I'm happy to knock on all your doors over the next few days here in bloggyland. Can you feel my big virtual hug? Sorry that I can't share that brownie morsel.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
I'll give you another 10
Check me out - 2 days in a row. Here I go with another ten about me since I was playfully tagged by my lovely friend, Yvonne.