- My sarcasm switch is "on" a lot these days.
- I hate that stubborn gray hair that stands straight up in Alfalfa style. (Please tell me that some of you remember Little Rascals!)
- It feels like I'm constantly sweeping. You can imagine what my husband would say if I told him that I always have a broom lately.
- My boys are getting stronger so I can't as easily break up a shoving match between them. I need to get that referee whistle.
- I haven't been noticing my post-it on the fridge that says, "Kelly, cut down on sugar and bread." Talk about selective "noticing."
- I wear the same style t-shirt all the time. I tend to grab what is clean off the top of the "to be folded" laundry basket. I wonder what those fashion do over guys would say about my lack of style. Maybe I'll throw on a necklace once in awhile and accessorize!!
Thursday, June 2, 2011
It Makes Me Wonder
Here are a few things that I have been noticing.