- Find those cleats Kel. The two oldest boys have to hit the fields for soccer practice. Not thrilled about all that muddy soccer equipment invading my living space again.
- Jillian is going to her kindergarten assessment in a few weeks. She's a whiz at her "getting ready" workbooks. No complaints from my little student. You should have heard her brothers at that age.
- My 8 year old is practicing for his First Communion on April 30th. The biggest challenge is remembering to process slowly and not get distracted by the other kids.
- I'm practicing my best "I have a job hunt plan honey" face when my husband and I have our daily job summits. If I look optimistic, I hope that some of it will rub off on him.
- I should be practicing my yoga moves before I submit to that hot (104 degrees) yoga class. I'm no elastic woman these days. More like achy breaky Kelly.
- I'm trying to get my 5th grader to put in some solid math practice time before the state tests in 2 weeks. I think he's more interested in sharpening his pencil than using it to do some computations. (fancy math word for me, huh?)
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
P is for Practice
So much practicing going on here this week.