Here is my list for this week:
- A woman at the supermarket thought that I was 32!!! Made my year.
- Soft, comfy pants. In the morning, I consider them my potential exercise pants for the day. They usually wind up being my "relax with a big cookie" pants.
- Top Chef All Stars. I love that show, especially with Anthony Bourdain as a judge.
- 75% of my Christmas shopping is done. I found many items on sale. Hooray!
- My kids are finding ways to keep each other entertained and happy.
- I'm finding time to read every day. This is HUGE for me!
- My music = my sanity. Lately, my oldest son will say the following when he sees me listening to music, "Who got Mom mad?" When I get stressed, I jump right into my music to cool down and feel good again. It takes me out of the temptation to lecture the kids and puts me in a happy place.