- I'm glad that I decided to do the dishes at 11:30 last night. I fought the temptation to fall back to sleep. It's no fun finding all those dirty dishes in the morning.
- I'm loving the gently rising morning sunshine as I glance out my window.
- Three out of four kids are awake on this day off, and I'm happy to report that there have been no battles yet. It's a long day ahead, but I can savor this peace for now.
- Instead of sighing when I see my wild bed head right now, I decided to laugh and accept my crazy mane. Gone are the days when I worried about whether each hair was in place.
- It will be a wonderful Thursday because my one in a million Mom is coming to visit today.
P.S. Do you think I should hide that Halloween candy? I know that I should have someone else hide it. My chocolate addiction is taking over most days. And you know that I'm going to be very tempted today with all this kid energy bouncing off the walls!