- "Mommy, you drank your invisible tea too fast!" At least, I ate my invisible muffin correctly.
- "Mom, I won't throw up in the pool." With my luck, my poor sick boy, you would.
- "Mom, why do I have to write 4 paragraphs?" I know, it's tough being a fourth grader.
- "Mom, you can never say too many cookies." I tried to stop him at 7.
- "Mommy, why are your legs fluffy?" My daughter was fascinated at the shaving legs process.
- "Mom, I guess I keep missing my mouth." Rice was everywhere! Do I need to spoon feed you?
- "Mom, your painting book makes a great ramp for our race." Go ahead. You two are quiet. I'll sacrifice my art appreciation for some peace.
- "Mom, she knows I'm kidding." No. You can tell from her shrieking that your sister thinks it's teasing.
- "Mom, is this a rash?" I had 2 out of 4 kids share this discovery with me this week.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
What the kids are saying
Here are some one liners that I heard from my gang this past week.