I like finding cool memes over at Kitten's place. So here's my take on this one.
1. Name 2 things you have done under the covers in the last week.
* Played peek-a-boo with Jillian.
* Shivered. (It's so warm this week. What a difference.)
2. Do you know what a woobie is? Do you have a special one?
* I think I could use a woobie. I've been using Jillian's Hello Kitty doll every once in a while. She falls asleep next to me with her two little dolls. She hugs one and I hug the other.
3. What prompts you to pull the covers over your head and hide from the world?
* The kids fighting.
* Too much stress. I guess that's a regular thing in my life these days.
4. Firm or soft?
* Firm mattress and soft pillow.
5. Silk or flannel?
* Flannel is my way to go. Love that comfy feel.
6. Lights on or off?
* Lights off. However, I don't like when it's pitch dark for the kids. I need to get a new nightlight for the boys' room. When my son wakes up, he get disoriented. I worry that he'll bump into something. I bump into things too.
7. Fan or no air?
* When it's really hot, I need some kind of air conditioning or fan. I get restless when I'm uncomfortably hot.
8. Completely dark or nite light?
* Some nights, I'm like a kid, and I want some light in the room. I think those are my overactive imagination nights. No scary movies for me.
9. Windows open or shut
* Open. I like the breeze.
10. Sweet dreams or nightmares?
* I can't remember having a sweet dream. I have often unsettling, strange dreams. I guess I'll have sweet daydreams!
11. PJ's or……
* Love my PJ's.
12. Set bedtime?
* I should have one. I tend to go asleep around 11:30 or midnight.
13. What do sheep count when they can't sleep?
* Their aunts, uncles, cousins, neighbors...
14. What does your alarm clock sound like?
15. White noise or music
* Falling asleep with music is very nice.
16. TV or IPod?
* TV. I've been watching "No Reservations" with Anthony Bourdain lately. Anyone else watch that show? I like his sarcasm.
17. Can you recall a pleasant dream you'd like to share?
*I remember having a dream about laughing with my friends. I don't remember any details, but it helped me wake with a smile.
18. Under the covers or outside the covers
*All the way, under the covers. I like being wrapped up in a blanket. The kids say I'm like a "mummy mommy."
19. Insomniac or sleep angel?
*Depends on my stress level!
20. What is your favorite sleep aid for those tossin' and turnin' nights?
*Can you recommend one? When I'm tossing and turning, I can't settle down.
21. Morning person or night person
*I have tons of energy in the morning. At night, I'm wiped out.
22. Bedtime snack?
*Of course. Chocolate anything.
23. Hot or cold room
*When it's too hot, I'm not a happy sleeper.
24. Socks or naked feet
*Naked feet. I like to move those toes around.
25. Bedroom door locked or unlocked?
*Unlocked. Some nights it's like Grand Central Station with all the kiddy visitors!
26. Tent or hotel room
*Me in a tent? Not happening.
27. If you could be bored to sleep, what would bore you?
*Financial news shows. My husband likes to watch them.
28. Prayers or mantra?
29. What was the worst nightmare you ever had?
*I can't remember, or do I want to forget?
30. Please share any ideas on how to stop a person from snoring.
I'm all ears.
*You should see me trying to push my husband every which way to get him to stop snoring. It drives me crazy!
31. If one purely pleasant thought could ensure fast and sound deep sleep for you every night, what would your one thought be?
*All the kids are happy :)
32. How many hours do you normally sleep?
*Six if I'm lucky.
33. Thunderstorms or quiet starry night?
*Quiet starry night. Thunderstorms make me nervous. Too much rumbling. Hubby's snoring is enough of a "boom" in my ears!
34. Warm bath or hot shower?
*I have to learn how to relax in a bathtub. I like showers because I want to move in and out quick. I need to learn to lounge a bit. Maybe in my golden years!!
35. What is the craziest thing that ever happened in your bed?
*It collapsed. We were sleeping, by the way. LOL.
36. Name a song you could fall asleep to.
*"Come Away With Me" by Norah Jones is so soothing.
37. Who last told you a bedtime story?
* I could use a bedtime story. Know any good ones for tonight?
Happy Dreams Everyone!! Hope to visit you all soon. My crazy schedule continues. This week I'm gardening at the school. I don't know how to garden. Should be interesting :)