Following the rules for this award, here are 6 things that you may not know about me:
- I'm good at taking three minutes showers. My husband takes 30 minute showers.
- I hunt around for just the right parking spot. I don't trust my parking ability.
- I will read philosophy for fun. My kids and hubby wonder about me sometimes.
- I'm knitting again. Do you want a scarf? My family has enough now :)
- Chocolate confession time. I hid a bag of Halloween leftover candy in my avalanche ready pots and pans cabinet. This cabinet is not built for storing items well. Everything tends to topple over easily. Anyway, I hid the candy from my oldest son. Of course, I should have had someone hide it from me. You should have seen me dig through that disastrous cabinet to try and find one little piece of chocolate. Did I organize the closet during my search? Of course not. I did find the last piece. I was a woman on a mission.
- I shovel my driveway in a haphazard way. My husband is so methodical in his shoveling style. Me? I must think I'm doing those van Gogh swirls as I switch my shoveling attack every few feet. It drives my husband crazy! He does it the same way every snowfall. If you saw me shovel, it looks like I'm either battling my shovel or dancing with it. I'm sure the other husbands on the street just shake their heads. It snowed today...
Susan, over at Susan Fobes' Family Formula
Kim, over at The child
sol, over at the window to my sol
T-Rex Mom, over at T-Rex Mom and Dad Tales
Flory, over at A Woman's Life Stages
Hyacynth, over at Undercover Mother
Enjoy your Wednesday! The kids are home with me today due to a superintendent conference day. Wish me luck that the kids don't climb the walls too much! I think I'll have to hand out shovels :)