Friday High Five time with Angela, over at Angela's Adventures and Minor Mishaps. Today I'll share with you what I hear from the backseat peanut gallery when I drive.
- "Everyone have their helmets on?" - husband's favorite comment
- "Do you have to let everyone go?" - I like to help someone out when it's a tricky left.
- "Mom, do we have to listen to your music?" - Sorry kids. I need my sanity music.
- "Kids, we'll get there eventually." - husband's second favorite comment
- "Mom, is the A/C on all the way?" - They want it to feel like a freezer.