Kim tagged me to list 40 things about myself. So here I go.
1. My family is my world.
2. I took Irish dancing as a child for a few years.
3. I used to watch Pink Panther movies (Peter Sellers) with my Dad.
4. French was one of my favorite subjects in school.
5. I still like to ride on a swing at the park.
6. I love tortellini. I could eat it all the time.
7. I need bread with every meal.
8. When I first enrolled in college, I wanted to be a journalist.
9. At the museum, you'll find me in the painting galleries.
10. Books are taking over my bedroom. I'm running out of places to put them.
11. I went to Catholic schools.
12. I would love to learn how to ice skate.
13. I'll never know how to do a cartwheel. So far, my kids can't do it either.
14. So You Think You Can Dance is one of my favorite shows.
15. How do you work a snow blower or lawn mower?
16. Crossword puzzles can be addictive.
17. I walked to school everyday. I didn't ride a school bus.
18. Europe would be a beautiful, inspirational place to visit.
19. Bike riding on a warm, spring day is rejuvenating.
20. I worked too many years supporting lawyers in a big NYC law firm.
21. I'll always go to see the flamingos at the zoo.
22. As a kid, I used to make up crazy plays for my sister and brother to perform.
23. I seem to enjoy every Colin Firth movie. Love that Mr. Darcy.
24. I can read the classics over and over again.
25. My rear view mirror "mysteriously" came off when I parked the van in the garage.
26. I wish I could go see Dave Matthews in concert.
27. As kids, we loved to roller skate down steep, broken down sidewalks in the Bronx.
28. My hair is curly and crazy most of the day.
29. I want to try my kids' Wii and see what all the excitement is about.
30. My second son was born very quickly. I arrived at the hospital 10 cm dilated.
31. I married an Italian American so I learned how to make my own tomato sauce.
32. I'm running alongside my kindergartner these days as he rides with no training wheels.
33. My daughter is so little. It seems like she never outgrows her clothes.
34. First thought in the morning: What am I going to make for dinner?
35. Last thought before I sleep: I have to finish my book. Maybe tomorrow.
36. I breastfed all my kids. My chest has the battle scars to prove it.
37. My husband tells me to enjoy myself when I go to the dentist. "Mom's leisure time."
38. I'm close to planting my first garden.
39. Did I ever mention my love of chocolate?
40. I love all my blogging buddies!
Well, that was exhausting. I think I need a drink. It's 7:30 a.m., so orange juice will have to do.