Wouldn't it be great to have these little luxuries once in a while:
* Warm morning shower without interruptions
* No laundry for a week
* Energy to finish a book chapter at midnight
* Phone conversation without whining or fighting in the background
* Everyone likes mom's dinner choice
* Homework voluntarily done with a smile
* Everyone finds their own socks and underwear
* Mommy can wear nice clothes that stay stain free for the whole day
* A mini-van free of toys, cracker crumbs and wrappers
* A day without hearing "I'm bored."
* Mommy can watch her TV show on the big TV during prime time
* Extra sleep, sleep, sleep
It's nice to have dreams :) Off to sort that heaping mound of laundry.