Two minutes off the boat, I would probably be willing to bribe Jeff Probst to get me back to civilization. After yesterday's post about my fear of wildlife, no big surprise that I wouldn't be the ideal Survivor contestant. Here are my top 10 (out of 100) reasons why I wouldn't survive Survivor:
10. You want me to eat that?
9. The second tree to the left is the new "potty" for the tribe.
8. The next challenge is only a 10 mile walk away.
7. I'm seeing more of my tribe than I need to. Remember some of those skinny dipping guys.
6. Tell leering guy that there is no room on my side of the tribe blanket.
5. Jeff gave only one bar of soap as a reward for all of us to share.
4. What's crawling on my arm? up my leg? in my hair?
3. No air freshener for camp.
2. Swim how far to get what thingy? Jeff, please repeat those challenge directions ten times.
1. Stop asking me to be in an alliance. I'm not in the mood to socialize.
1 in 16 chance for a million is not enticing enough to me. I would rather look like a fool and sing on that remember the lyrics show. At least, I would still resemble a human being :)
What would drive you crazy if you were on Survivor?