Angela's Adventures and Minor Mishaps is hosting Fridays High Fives. If you would like to join in with your fabulous high fives, just go here to find out how! So here's my list of 5 funny observations made by my kids.
5. "Mom, there's a black and white cat playing hide and seek in the playhouse." Gratefully, I went to the window to check out the situation. That cat turned out to be a wayward skunk. Happy to report that he quickly scampered back off to the woods.
4. "Mom, will this stain come off the TV screen?" After putting sun lotion on the whole crowd, one of the kids decided to lean against the TV and managed to get some lotion on the screen. Thank God hubby wasn't home. Heads would have rolled. Despite all my best efforts, there is a visible stain on the screen. It's a small mark, but I hear about how it blocks Hubby's view of his movie all the time :)
3. "Mom, he says that he wants meat for a snack." I've had tons of my kids' friends over to play. This was the first time when a kid asked for meat as a snack. I guess pretzels, chips, cookies and other goodies wouldn't be enough for him. Maybe beef jerky would have worked :)
2. "Mommy, remember that the Daddy likes to sit in his chair." My three year old daughter loves to play with her dollhouse and the little family who live there. One time, the dollhouse family was busy doing so many household chores. The mommy and the grandma were busy in the kitchen. We even have an aunt who was cleaning the bathroom. When the little dog needed to be cleaned in my daughter's game, I suggested that the daddy could pitch in. That's when my daughter corrected me by telling me that the daddy sits in his chair. He doesn't do any housework. I think my husband has it too easy :)
1. "Mommy, what are you doing with your pants?" Well, the little ones caught me trying to stretch out my jeans. You know how stiff and tight jeans can get right after they are washed. I will stretch them out however I can. My kids saw me as I was standing on the jeans and pulling them in the other direction. Unfortunately, they shared this info with Hubby and told him that he should get me a "pants stretcher" for Mother's Day. No secrets with little ones around :)
I had fun playing this game. Go over to Angela's Adventures and Minor Mishaps to join in and see some more Friday High Fives! Have a great Friday!