- I would love to be one of those amazingly organized and festive Christmas decorators. I don't think it's a destined role for me. As long as the kids don't wrap each other up in garland, I'm happy.
- My 25th high school reunion is on Friday. Fancy event: it will be held in my high school cafeteria :) I'll keep the tiara at home. It should be good for a few laughs. Hoping to organize some karaoke.
- During my three hour kid break in the morning, I seem to be at Jillian's school all the time with my volunteer gigs. The morning flies by. Her smile is worth all the work.
- The jewelry party was fun. I'll show off my complimentary necklace soon :)
- My mashed potatoes came out perfect on Thanksgiving. Now that's an accomplishment for this Irish gal. I make them every holiday and this is the first time that they were (quoting Gordon Ramsay) "spot on."
- Better run and find a pair of pants. I can't go to the school in this beat up old robe.
Hugs to you all. Now where is my mousse to control this ever expanding hairdo of mine? Did I just write "hairdo?" I'm dating myself once again.