Let me think of a few things that I learned so far this week:
- My boys tease me that they don't want "thinking" wives who talk too much. Hey, is that a playful shot at me?
- Jillian loves dance like me. Hopefully, she's more coordinated.
- My bathtub is not made for an adult to use. You should have seen me trying to get into some kind of position that would help me get that oatmeal bath water on the poison ivy rash. Crazy yoga kind of moment. I need a luxury tub apparently. Mr. Trump, do you have an extra to spare?
- Why do I have to have a show and tell moment every time someone asks me about the poison ivy? I find myself saying, "Wait until you see this" and then show off my arms. Why can't I just keep it as my little itchy secret? It's much better today by the way.
- I need to bring a laptop to the bus stop so I can blog. That's where I feel like I spend most my time.