- I put the frozen waffle box in the pantry at 6:15 AM. Discovered that "oops" moment 15 minutes later with the kids laughing that their mother is "losing it."
- I told my oldest son that I could not argue with him about a basketball shirt when we only had 3 minutes left to get to the bus stop.
- Waved my hands in front of 2 distracted sons as I tried to help them study for spelling tests. They looked like zombies as I tried to quiz them.
- Slipped on a wet leaf running to the van. Fell on my rump. Nice damp pants for the bus stop.
- Excited to invite you over to Mandy's place to read my first guest post ever!
(I'll visit you all soon. It's been a hectic week with soccer practices and parent orientations.)