- How did the kids manage to get a ball stuck there?
- I have five minutes to myself. Time to hide so I can read the last 2 pages of my book. The kids are coming. Which big kid can I bribe (with food) to keep the little ones at bay?
- Where is that teeny, tiny doll shoe? My daughter won't accept substitutes.
- What's for dinner? What's for dinner? What's for dinner?
- How did that laundry pile grow so much from this morning?
- Where is my cell phone in this black hole of a pocketbook?
- Should I go for the second big cookie?
- Where did all the pencils go? Now I need to write my list with a crayon.
- Should I wear comfortable shorts or try those zipper ones?
- Who erased Daddy's show from the DVR?
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Those nagging questions
Here are some questions that may pop in my mind on any given day: