Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Award time

Wonderful Kim, over at The child, presented me with this cool, unique award. Thank you so much Kim for honoring my blog with this recognition! Kim's blog is a treasure chest filled with honesty, warmth, insight, humor and thoughtfulness. Her friendship is valuable to me too!

Recipients of this award are encouraged to share some achievements of their blogs. Before I began blogging, I often felt alone in my thoughts. Blogging has opened up a world of enriching conversation for me. I love how bloggers want to make connections and continue dialogues. Such positivity jumps from blog to blog. The benefits of blogging have far exceeded my expectations. It's great getting to know all of you!

I would like to pass this award on to the following five blogging friends:

Mari, over at My Little Corner of the World
Dan, over at Wood and Pixels Narratives
Juliet, over at Profoundly Inarticulate
Christy, over at LIVE and learn!
H.K., over at H.K. Everyday

Off I go to watch "So You Think You Can Dance". The top 20 are announced tonight!

11 comments:

Mari said...

Congrats on the award. You deserve it and you described the joys of blogging well! Thanks for passing it on.

Joanne said...

Kudos to you on your Award! I feel the same way you do, that blogging has opened a world of conversation, and it really is a worldwide collection of voices joining in. What a wonderful way to travel ...

Juliet Colors said...

That is a very unique award. I feel that same, that blogging has opened up a new world for me. Thank you for including me. :-)

Warren Baldwin said...

Congratulations! This is well deserved. Thanks again for visiting Wes' site.

Heather said...

Congrats!!!
And don't you just LOVE So You Think You Can Dance?! I can't wait til next week!

rachel... said...

Congrats, Kelly! And I love the new blog design!!!

Dan Felstead said...

Keyy,

Thanks for the award and congrats to you...well deserved! I really like the new look and the new photo. Keep up the good work, I always enjoy your insight. Have a great weekend.

Dan

Ana - The Writer Today said...

Congratulations! You well deserve this award. I have made many connections with fellow bloggers too.

H.K. said...

Thanks Kelly for the award! And congrats on an awesome award. I love reading about what achievements you have made by blogging, you deserve it. I'm off to a h.s. grad, but I'll post about the award next week. Thanks again!

Gerri said...

Congrats Kim. :)

Kim said...

I know what you mean about blogging exceeding your expectations. People are kind in a way that we don't see day-to-day. It's also a place where it's okay to stretch our creative muscles. I'm so glad we're friends.